Your new reality
How does Augmented Reality Hollywood work?
The participants stand in a predefined distance from a screen which displays the image from the camera above, i.e. their full bodies. Thanks to Augmented Reality Movie application, this image is modified according to various animated scenarios – for instance, the participants can find themselves on the moon or on the red carpet.
One click is enough to take a photo, add a caption using a mobile application, send it to your e-mail account or to your friends and share it in social media.
- A selection of animated scenarios: life as an astronaut, the Oscars, UFO abduction
- Option to save images in the form of photographs
- Adding captions to photographs
- Option to send the photograph to user’s e-mail account and to his friends
- Publishing the photographs in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
Who can benefit from Virtual Movie?
Virtual Hollywood will enrich every event, promotional campaign and company party. It will draw in and engage participants of conferences and fairs. It is a great addition to entertainment centers, shopping malls, kids places and large entertainment venues.
- 2 days (48 hours)
- 7 days (168 hours)
- Lifelong license
All versions include more than 90 seconds of 3d animated characters.
Set inludes: GoPro Hero4, PC (i7, 8GB Ram, 128 SSD, HD Grabber card, GTX970), cables, Windows 8.1